Oh, the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we’ve no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Badger thinks of this lyrics this past week. As you know South Africa has been gripped with a vicious cold front of snow. It was snowing in parts of the country, even about 30 km from his home on Oliviershoekpass, but no, #Nothing #Niks #Lutu #Nada was snowing in town. Just when he wanted to go up and touch some snow when the rain made like Eensie Weensie Spider and watch it all away. Badger was pissed. When will it snow like that again. Instead of finding Pokémon he wanted to find Olaf from Frozen. Make a butterfly, build a Snowman. But no. Only the glorious UKhahlamba Drakensberg got so luck. At least it made a pretty picture.
Experiencing this Strange weather pattern Badger realized ten things
- staying in Shacks and MudHouses must have got really cold
- What did they do before Heaters?
- This weather was perfect for a white Christmas
- This weather almost got RSA to a standstill. How the cope overseas in their winters?
- This weather was perfect for Christmas Carols and Michael Bubble
- Hot Chocolate was the Official Beverage
- Christmas Movies should have been on TV
- South Africans cant cope with this type of weather.
- Eskom must push to their limit to keep things going
- The Political Party who promises to end such cold will win. HAHA
TILL NEXT TIME. STAY WARM.