While growing up Badger learned three expressions, Klipdrift’s Met Eish Ja, the Lottos Tata Ma Chance, Tata ma Million and Ladysmith Show or as we Afrikaners say Skou…
And the annual show was this past weekend at the Ladysmith Showground just outside of town. the shows gives people, local or otherwise a chance to show or promote their products or sevices. it also people a change to socialize or ‘kuier’ as the Afrikaans people would say. Badger goes every year. It is tradition. If its show in Ladysmith everybody goes. If you are from Nambithi and lives in Gauteng you go home for the weekend.
- There were a number of food and drink stalls like burgers,donuts, coffee, steakrolls
- There was top notch entertainment from the likes of Joe Foster, Brendan Peyper and many more…
- There was different types of stalls for example, clothes, toys, tattoos, jewelry
- There was an Kids area with jumping Castles and thrilling rides for you to scream your lungs out.
- Two Big Halls were filled with stuff to buy
- Security was good
- There were wheelchair access
- Rosie Du Toit and her team did an excellent job
- He can really recommend to the people out there to stop by
Badger going to the show. it is a chance to see what is going on or what is new to buy. It is an chance to make memories, to see old faces and meet new ones.
See you next year Ladysmith Show